Analysing them in detail our cookies allow:
• Storing the preferences entered;
• Avoiding re-entering the same information several times during the visit such as user name and password;
• Analysing the use of the services and content provided to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered.
Types of Cookies
This type of cookie allows the correct operation of some sections of the Site. There are two categories: persistent and session:
• Persistent: they are not destroyed once the browser is closed but remain up to a pre-set expiration date
• Session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to display the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in his browser (thus invalidating the display of site pages).
The cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the site. To Be Pharma S.r.l. will use this information regarding anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on the activity of the user and how it arrived on the Site. The analytical cookies are sent from the Website itself or from third-party domains.
Analysing cookies of third-party services
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
This type of cookie integrates functions developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks for the purpose of sharing site content or for the use of third-party software services (such as software to generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent by third-party domains and by partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
To Be Pharma S.r.l. according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical and analytical cookies, as they are necessary to provide the services requested. For all other types of cookies, the User with one or more of the following methods can express consent:
• Through specific browser configurations or related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site.
• By changing the settings in the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions could prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Site.
Web sites and third-party services
How to disable cookies through browser configuration
If you wish to explore the ways in which your browser stores cookies during your browsing, please follow the links on the websites of the respective suppliers.